What is the EYE Optima supplement?
EYE Optima is a carefully prepared dietary supplement made to promote and maintain general eye health as well as to ameliorate presbyopia. It is made with a careful blend of marigold extract, lutein, zeaxanthin, Cassiae semen, bilberry and wolfberry extracts, zinc, copper and magnesium glycinate – combining the scientifically proven potent ingredients from both the West and the East.
Together, these ingredients provide powerful antioxidant protection and support for healthy eyes.
What are the benefits of taking Rescence EYE Optima supplements?
The ingredients used in the EYE Optima formula prove to be effective for many eye-related issues, such as:
- (1). Marigold extracts for dry eyes, protection against blue light damage and overall improvement in eye health.
- (2). Zinc gluconate has been proven to be effective against AMD, as an antiinflammatory for the eyes, and reduction in dry eyes.
- (3). Billberry extract for reduction in eye pressure and fatigue, dry eyes, prevention of cataracts and glaucoma, and reduction in diabetic retinopathy.
- (4). Copper gluconate has been proven beneficial for maintaining overall eye health as well as slowing down the progression of AMD (1)(2)
- (5). Magnesium is used for glaucoma management, a reduction in eye twitching, and to improve the visual field.
- (6). Cassiae semen extract found its use in anti-inflammatory effects, dry eye management, and vision improvement.
- (7). Wolfberry extract has been researched for its uses in AMD reduction, dry eyes, an increase in the visual field, and reducing myopia.
- (8). Dendrobium extract as potential antioxidant and for dry eyes and presbyopia management.
What are the side effects of the EYE Optima Supplement?
EYE Optima has a good safety profile. But some people may have a slight stomachache and other digestive issues due to magnesium above 500mg (1), zinc above 105mg (2), and copper gluconate 6–10 mg (3). Dendrobium (above 20g) may leads to convulsions in rare cases.
However, pregnant women should avoid taking the supplement as it may cause hormonal disturbance. If you have any adverse reactions, you should stop using the product immediately and contact your doctor.
In accordance with Section 20l(s) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, the FDA has determined that most of the ingredients in Eye Optima are Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS).
Is the EYE Optima supplement suitable for vegans and vegetarians?
Yes since the Eye Optima typically contains natural elements and extracts from plant materials.
Can EYE Optima be used by pregnant women?
Eye Optima is safe for general use by women.
However, women who are pregnant, nursing or trying to conceive are discouraged from consuming EYE Optima, as some of the herbal ingredients, such as Marigold, Cassiae Semen, wolfberry and Dandrobium, have been linked to early labor, uterine contractions, and miscarriage in the past.
What is the suggested dosage of EYE Optima?
Refer to this article for details on recommended daily allowances for each supplement.
If you want more information on how much each supplement to take, please refer to this article.
Can we obtain enough from food? What are the food sources of ingredients in EYE Optima?
Most of the ingredients listed in Eye Optima can be obtained by eating a healthy, varied diet that includes plenty of foods rich in minerals, such as green leafy vegetables, which are a good source of lutein and zeaxanthin, while a variety of other whole foods, such as fruits, nuts, and shellfish, are good sources of magnesium, copper and zinc gluconate.
Where is Rescence EYE Optima sourced or manufactured?
Laboratories and blending facilities can be located anywhere in the world, but quality with high standards of all the ingredients of Eye Optima are primarily sourced from China and other countries where production is abundant.
Our laboratory is located in Hong Kong, with the minimum travelling distance from the source to manufacture, ensuring the freshness of product while minimizing carbon footprint.
How long does it take to see results from taking the EYE Optima supplement?
The time it takes for Eye Optima to work depends on a person’s health, nutritional demands, and the severity of their underlying eye problems. Some people may start to feel better within a few weeks, while others may need more time. Benefits can only be felt with consistent supplement use and a healthy lifestyle.
What are the drug interactions of EYE Optima?
The Eye Optima is made up of all natural ingredients and is safe to use.
However, there are few drug interactions associated with some of the ingredients, such as
Marigold, when combined with sedatives, can cause sleepiness or breathing issues. Wolfberry may interact with anticoagulants, glucose monitors, and hypertension drugs, while Dendrobium may lower blood pressure and its combination with hypertension drugs can be dangerous.
It is to be kept in mind that consulting a medical professional when adding or subtracting any food, supplement or medication is always recommended.
What is the best time to take EYE Optima?
Eye Optima contains several essential nutrients, including the fat-soluble lutein. If you take them with a meal containing some healthy fat, such as vegetable oil, your body will be better able to absorb them and cause less digestive discomfort.
How to choose the right Eye supplement for you and compare brands?
Several points are important when choosing an Eye supplement:
1. Whether the supplement content in mg is clarified per pack or per capsule and without counting other ingredients.
2. Whether the total content of the supplement and ingredients matches what is claimed on the packaging.
3. Whether the product is made in a GMP-certified facility and not certified by an unknown laboratory
4. Whether the product quality is stable: the longer the expiration date, the more stable the quality is tested for.
7. Whether the packaging is light-proof and not in a transparent bottle or pack.
8. Also, consider the form of the supplement—capsule or powder—and choose the one that is more convenient for you.
When should I start taking Eye Optima?
Talking to your eye doctor about taking a supplement for your eyes’ health after a diagnosis of AMD or cataracts is a smart idea.
How do I store Rescence EYE Optima at home?
To store Rescence Eye Optima supplement at home, follow these guidelines:
Does Rescence have GMP Good Manufacturing Practice certification?
Yes. Rescence Laboratory manufactures according to the guidelines of good manufacturing practices (GMP), ISO 22000, HACCP and CODEX certified by SGS.
Does Rescence conduct toxin and microbiological tests on the products?
Yes. Rescence Laboratory commissions a third party, word’s leading testing body SGS, to perform quality control tests assuring product quality and safety.